Welcome to project statquant
StatQuant accepted for publication
StatQuant has been accepted for publication. Please refer to this article when you use StatQuant for your publications: http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/btp181?ijkey=uyrJAfzy59SD2i0&keytype=ref
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- statquant-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project.
- statquant-commits: a list that receives source code commit messages.
- statquant-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers).
If available, anonymous readonly subversion access works as follows:
svn co https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/statquant statquant
Write access is only available to registered developers.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- TitleIndex -- A complete list of local wiki pages.
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
Other NBIC software projects
All active NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.