Welcome to project proteomics
This project is used as the basis for communication in the Proteomics task force in the BioAssist program of NBIC. There is no code at this moment, but this may change. The main reason for this project are the mailing lists for communication between all people interested in the Proteomics Bioinformatics work in The Netherlands (proteomics-interest) and the principle investigators.
Other resources of the task force: http://www.nbpp.nl/
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- proteomics-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project
- proteomics-commits: a list that receives commit messages
- proteomics-interest: A list of all people interested in tool development for proteomics.
- proteomics-leaders: A low-volume distribution list of proteomics group leaders to discuss meetings and common interests
- proteomics-devel: a list (useless for this project without code) intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers)
Anonymous readonly subversion access is available:
svn co https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/proteomics proteomics
Write access is only available to registered developers.
Other NBIC software projects
Many other NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.