|Version 6 (modified by y.zhang@…, 4 years ago)|
Welcome to project PASSion
PASSion: a pattern growth based algorithm for splice site detection from paired-end RNA-Seq reads.
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- passion-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project.
- passion-commits: a list that receives source code commit messages.
- passion-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers).
If available, anonymous readonly subversion access works as follows:
svn co https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/passion passion
Write access is only available to registered developers.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- TitleIndex -- A complete list of local wiki pages.
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
Other NBIC software projects
All active NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.