- David Van Enckevort (owner)
Welcome to project netbeans-presentation
This project contains the source code used in the presentation on Netbeans and Java tips and Tricks given at the NBIC BioAssist Programmers Meeting on January 13th, 2012. The slides of the presentation can be found on the NBIC wiki and a video recording of the presentation is available on Vimeo.
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- netbeans-presentation-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project.
- netbeans-presentation-commits: a list that receives source code commit messages.
- netbeans-presentation-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers).
The presentation and the video are made available under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareALike (CC-BY-SA) license 3.0. The sample source code is made available under a Apache 2 license.
Anonymous readonly subversion access works as follows:
svn co https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/netbeans-presentation netbeans-presentation
Write access is only available to registered developers.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- TitleIndex -- A complete list of local wiki pages.
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
Other NBIC software projects
All active NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.