Welcome to project nbiceng
The "nbiceng" project is used to exchange code used in the BioAssist Engineering Team (BET). This is for code that we use to optimize our own deployments and servers, next to the "sysadmin" project we use to facilitate our system administration tasks.
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- nbiceng-group: a list for communication within our group
- nbiceng-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers)
- nbiceng-commits: a list that receives commit messages
- nbiceng-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project
- nbiceng-rtusers: a retired list that used to be used for the users of the NBIC RT project management system
- nbiceng-minutes: a list for the distribution of the minutes of our weekly staff meetings
Anonymous readonly subversion access to this project is not available. You will need to be a member of the development team to get access.
svn co https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/nbiceng nbiceng
If you have any suggestions or questions you are welcome to mail any of us.
Other NBIC software projects
This is one of many software development efforts at NBIC. All active NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.