Welcome to project NARWHAL
NARWHAL, a primary analysis pipeline for NGS data
R.W.W. Brouwer1,2, M.C.G.N. van den Hout1, F.G. Grosveld1 and W.F.J. van IJcken1,*
1)Center for Biomics, Department of Cell biology, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands 2)Netherlands Bioinformatics Center (NBIC), Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- corresponding author
the NARWHAL software pipeline has been developed to automate the primary analysis of massive parallel sequencing data. NARWHAL has been specifically developed to deal with large num-bers of samples and diverse sequencing applications. NARWHAL performs de-multiplexing, alignment and quality control with a minimum of hands-on time.
installation instructions are available here.
The user guide is available here.
House keeping information
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- narwhal-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project.
- narwhal-commits: a list that receives source code commit messages.
- narwhal-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers).
Stable distributions are available from the downloads section.
Anonymous readonly subversion access works as follows:
svn co https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/narwhal narwhal
Write access is only available to registered developers.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- TitleIndex -- A complete list of local wiki pages.
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
Other NBIC software projects
All active NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.