|Version 21 (modified by b.hoekman@…, 4 years ago)|
Welcome to project msCompare
- latest version and settings files can be found under downloads.
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- mscompare-users: a list intended for user questions, suggestions for features and discussions
- mscompare-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers).
If available, anonymous readonly subversion access works as follows:
svn co https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/mscompare mscompare
Write access is only available to registered developers.
Experimental things, for testing only!!
Experimental setting repository, intended to share settings between users and colleges.
This is intended to make it easier to "get the settings right" when using data obtained by instrument X.
Getting familiar with the trac enviroment
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- TitleIndex -- A complete list of local wiki pages.
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
Other NBIC software projects
All active NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.