Ticket #447 (closed enhancement: fixed)
table-editor: create the possibility to allow the table-editor's multi select to submit multiple id's for one actions (delete, clone, etc)
|Reported by:||janneke@…||Owned by:||work@…|
Description (last modified by work@…) (diff)
Currently, you are only able to perform one controller action per table row (e.g. delete, clone, etcetera) as every button in a row calls the specific action in the controller. For example, the delete button in a row, calls the delete action in the controller with the Identity of the particular instance (for example, the delete button, or the clone button).
However, it would be nice to have if one could use the table editor to select multiple rows, and have the Identities of those rows sent to the controller.
However, not a simple fix...
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Milestone changed from 0.8.2 to Could have
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from multiple cloning of events to table-editor: create the possibility to allow the table-editor's multi select to submit multiple id's for one actions (delete, clone, etc)
- Status changed from assigned to accepted
- Milestone changed from Could have to 0.8.2
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
- Owner changed from work@… to janneke@…