Ticket #437 (closed defect: fixed)
Excel importer improvements
|Reported by:||business@…||Owned by:||business@…|
In the first step:
- After entering the template editor, choices in the dropdowns are reset
- In the preview, the count on the bottom line shows 190 instead of 187, caused by the header rows counted as well
- The dropdown list of studies is not sorted, it should be, with 150+ studies in
- Recurrent user error: forget to choose the right sheet and header row
- Change: 'column header starts at' in 'column header is at'
In the second step:
- Minor detail: The header rows are rendered above the dropdown boxes, however empty cells are not rendered at all, with the result that the dropdowns are not on the same line
- Still no mouse-over help texts on the Clear, Match, Save... buttons (see a.o. #307)
- If you choose a mapping that was made with a different header row, the headers are replaced - it should either complain or just rematch the names
In the third step:
- BIG ERROR in table editor: it applies edits to the cell in the column right of the edited cell
In the fourth step:
- Change 'The import was succesful' into 'The import preparation was succesful'.
In the fifth step:
- Add a link to the newly created study
- Owner changed from t.w.abma@… to business@…
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.