Ticket #33 (closed defect: fixed)
simple import wizard, import subects gives some problems
|Reported by:||leny.vanwijk@…||Owned by:||business@…|
- I choose 'mouse template' but the imported data postview gives Home sapiens as species
- Cages named 156/157 or 156-157 are in the imported data postview named 156157. The / and - sign are deleted / not recognized.
- If imported weights with a decimal are separated by a comma the comma is deleted and for example 25,9 becomes 259. But in step 2 you see 25.9 ...
In the file-to-import I changed some weights separators from , into . (the first 2 in the column) and after that in the imported data postview gave all weight with a . as separator. But if I only change the first one from , into . I still get the big numbers like 259.
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
- Owner changed from t.w.abma@… to business@…
- Component set to Export functionality
- Milestone set to 0.6.2