Ticket #219 (closed task: fixed)
Move out build scripts and secrets from GSCF repository
|Reported by:||business@…||Owned by:||work@…|
Currently, the GSCF repository has temporarily been closed due to security exposure. It should be open again as soon as possible.
- move out build scripts to a private repository
- leave 'gscf'/'dbnp' database password as default in Config.groovy but replace them in the build scripts by secure passwords for the different deploy environments
- leave a default secret in Config.groovy but replace by a new one for the different deploy environments
- replace the gmail username and password with something like 'your-email-server-here' and 'your-email-password-here' in Config.groovy but replace by gscfproject account credentials in the different deploy environments
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Owner changed from work@… to business@…
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.