Welcome to project gonl
This project holds the mailing lists for the BBMRI-NL Genome of the Netherlands project. More information about this project can be found on the Genome of the Netherlands website.
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- gonl-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project
- gonl-commits: a list that receives commit messages
- gonl-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers)
- gonl-impute: a list for the development team of the imputation pipeline
- gonl-analysis: a list for the general communication about the analysis of the GoNL data
- gonl-compute: a list for the communication of the people involved in the computational work
- gonl-sv: a list for the communication of the people involved in the Structural Variation subproject
- gonl-phenotype: a list for the communication of the people involved in the phenotype analysis
NBIC software projects
All active NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.