Welcom to Fluxes
Fluxes is a software tool for the quantification of metabolic fluxes using MS and NMRS measurements of carbon-isotope enriched metabolites taken during LIPSSS (Labeling with Isotope for a Pre-Steady-State Snapshot) experiments. This means in particular that Fluxes is able to quantify metabolic fluxes from a single measurement in metabolic steady but isotopic non-steady-state.
Thomas Binsl, Crosslinks B.V. (thomas.binsl@…)
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- fluxes-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project.
- fluxes-commits: a list that receives source code commit messages.
- fluxes-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers).
If available, anonymous readonly subversion access works as follows:
svn co https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/fluxes fluxes
Write access is only available to registered developers.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- TitleIndex -- A complete list of local wiki pages.
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
Other NBIC software projects
All active NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.