|Version 13 (modified by kostas.karasavvas@…, 3 years ago)|
Welcome to project elabfactory
Project for developing e-Laboratory factories: tooling to facilitate the consumption of e-laboratory components into an e-laboratory, which is a (web) application for a community of scientists in a particular domain based on generic components (the e-laboratory components).
- myExperiment REST Library
- Taverna-Galaxy Interoperability
- Taverna Workflows from the Web
- Automatic Installation of Galaxy Tools?
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- elabfactory-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project.
- elabfactory-commits: a list that receives source code commit messages.
- elabfactory-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers).
Anonymous readonly subversion access works as follows:
svn co https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/elabfactory elabfactory
Write access is only available to registered developers.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- TitleIndex -- A complete list of local wiki pages.
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
Other NBIC software projects
All active NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.