|Version 2 (modified by hailiang.mei@…, 3 years ago)|
Welcome to project DVD
Coordinated by the NBIC BioAssist? program, several groups from Dutch University Medical Centers (LUMC, UMCU, UMCN, UMCG) launched a nation-wide human genomic variant database, the Diagnostic Variant Database (DVD). The purpose is to share all genetic variants detected in the course of next-generation sequencing (NGS) applications between collaborators. This will help medical researchers to distinguish between functionally relevant and benign genetic variants. Therefore, researchers or clinicians can quickly narrow down to those variants that are the potential genetic cause of a particular disease. DVD also allows users to contact the researcher who originally identified a particular genetic mutation. This makes DVD a platform where new research collaboration can be established.
New members are welcomed to this shared infrastructure. Please contact the DVD administration team ( dvd-admin) for any membership or technical questions.
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- dvd-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project.
- dvd-commits: a list that receives source code commit messages.
- dvd-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers).
If available, anonymous readonly subversion access works as follows:
svn co https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/dvd dvd
Write access is only available to registered developers.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- TitleIndex -- A complete list of local wiki pages.
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
Other NBIC software projects
All active NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.