Ticket #6 (closed defect: fixed)
Exception on indexing specific string
|Reported by:||singh.bharat@…||Owned by:||david.vanenckevort@…|
|Hardware:||Macintosh||Operating system:||MacOS X|
Description (last modified by singh.bharat@…) (diff)
- run peregrineRMI.java example with the following text:
String text = "\". .";
- Exception occurs:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException?: -1
- System details: Running on mac os x lion 10.7.3. with java version "1.6.0_29".
- The text is not randomly generated, it is a part of the title from pmid = 1279033 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=1279033
- Status changed from accepted to assigned
- Owner changed from hailiang.mei@… to david.vanenckevort@…
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.