|Version 2 (modified by pieter.neerincx@…, 6 years ago) (diff)|
Welcome to project Conerice
This project contains configuration files and documentation snippets for bioinformatics servers/services hosted by NBIC and partner organisations.
Conerice is intended as a reference for the specific customizations/settings for these servers/services. Hence Conerice does not contain full documentation to setup a service like for example a Galaxy server, but it does contain the specific settings used by our installations as a supplement to the official documentation released by the Galaxy project.
|Sombrero||galaxy.nbic.nl||NBIC||https://gforge.nbic.nl/projects/nbicgalaxy/ NBIC Galaxy Admin team]|
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- conerice-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project.
- conerice-commits: a list that receives source code commit messages.
- conerice-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers).
Access to the source code is only available to registered developers. Subversion access works as follows:
svn co --username my_account_name --password *** https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/conerice conerice
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- TitleIndex -- A complete list of local wiki pages.
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
Other NBIC software projects
All active NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.