Welcome to project BiomarkerFeatureSelection?
This project contains Matlab source code of feature selection methods and preprocessed matlab LC-MS data set of used in the article "A critical assessment of feature selection methods for biomarker discovery in clinical proteomics" under revision at Mollecular & Cellular Proteomics. It contains t-test, Mann-Whitney-Wilcoxon-test (mww-test), Nearest Shrunken Centroid (NSC), linear Support Vector Machine – Recursive Features Elimination (SVM-RFE), Principal Component Discriminant Analysis (PCDA) and Partial Least Squares Discriminant Analysis (PLSDA) and preprocessed LC-MS data sets obtained from human urine and porcine cerebrospinal fluid samples that were spiked with a range of peptides at different concentration levels.
Matlab code are in Functions directory. Run test_run.m after adapting the path of "Function" directory in cd command at line 18.
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- biomarkerfeatureselection-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project.
- biomarkerfeatureselection-commits: a list that receives source code commit messages.
- biomarkerfeatureselection-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers).
If available, anonymous readonly subversion access works as follows:
svn co https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/biomarkerfeatureselection biomarkerfeatureselection
Write access is only available to registered developers.
- TracGuide -- Built-in Documentation
- TitleIndex -- A complete list of local wiki pages.
- Trac FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
Other NBIC software projects
All active NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.