Welcome to the Biobanking Taskforce
Biobanks encompass of collections of basic materials (blood, DNA samples) and/or their descriptions (patients, diseases, phenotypes) and subsequent data (genotypes, microarray gene expressions). To enable research, these materials and data need to be made findable, accessible and analyzable via suitable infrastructure.
- Biobank Catalog (BBMRI)
- Whole Genome Analysis Pipeline (GoNL)
- Imputation Pipeline
- Biobank Research Platform (LifeLines?)
- Pipeline infrastructure (VU / UMCG)
This project provides the following mailing lists.
- biobanking-devel: a list intended for discussion among developers (subscription is restricted to registered developers)
- biobanking-commits: a list that receives commit messages
- biobanking-users: a list intended for general discussion on the project
- biobanking-interest: a list for communication everyone interested in the work of the taskforce
- biobanking-pi: a list for communication within the Biobanking Taskforce at the PI level.
- biobanking-bbmri-catalogues: Project for collaboration on catalogues
- biobanking-bbmri-catalogues-interest: Mailing list for people interesting in following the work on catalogues
- biobanking-eu-catalogue: Mailing list for communication about the BBMRI EU catalogue efforts
At this point there is no shared source code. Any code that will be added will be available using SVN from:
svn co https://trac.nbic.nl/svn/biobanking biobanking
Write access is only available to registered developers.
Other NBIC software projects
Many other NBIC software projects can be accessed from the project index.